Cougar Code of Conduct
Friends of Cougar at the request of the Forest Service in 1999 created a Code of Conduct to encourage appropriate behavior and increase the level of enjoyment the many have in visiting Cougar Hot Springs.
1. Do whatever you can to preserve the natural beauty of the hot springs area.
2. Look for ways you can ensure the safety of all visitors.
3. Have fun and do what you can to make every one's experience enjoyable.
4. Be alert to the needs of others, taking special care not to offend or worry anyone with your behavior.
5. Collect and carry out whatever you brought with you.
6. Follow the rules and encourage others to do so. These rules are essential to protect the natural beauty of this area and ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all visitors.